What is helpdesk online software? It is the platform aimed to help the client service agents perform their tasks faster and more accurately. Such systems automate a number of routine tasks, systematize the tickets, serve as the single database for all the requests, questions, and claims, etc. One of these solutions is bpm’online – a cloud-based CRM platform offering the customer support agents a variety of tools to manage clients’ requests and questions. For instance, the system includes a contact center, a service catalogue, a system designer, and so on. The service desk tools of bpm’online CRM software help the employees manage business processes, requests, changes, and so on. This solution makes the work much easier, faster, and more efficient, which is important not only for the client service agents, but for the whole business in general.
Useful Tips to Choose Helpdesk Online Software
When you choose a suitable platform, you should pay attention to a number of essential details. The average number of clients you have, the characteristics of the products and services you offer, the key aims of the company, and so on – the list of factors influencing your decision can be very long. Let us show you three key tips to choose suitable helpdesk online software:
Make sure the platform will let you automatically convert emails into tickets.
Check whether the system you are going to implement can convert clients’ emails into help desk tickets, which can be monitored and managed by the client service agents. In this case, the platform will let your specialists automatically track all the issues – whether this be buyers’ complaints about certain products, questions about the product’s updates, or reviews of the received services. Make sure the software has a large database and a user-friendly search function, so that your agents could find certain issues in the history. Besides, they’ll be able to track the requests that demand updating, as well as the tickets that need to be reassigned to another technician or another department.
Choose the helpdesk online software offering your agents easy-to-use incident and problem management.
To get most out of the implemented platform, keep your eye out for the systems that allow the customer service agents link together the tickets of the same subject. For instance, the software should select the customers’ complaints about the product’s upgrade bug and help your employees link all these issues together for easier and faster resolution. Your reps will be able to respond to these tickets the same way, which is very convenient. Besides, they’ll have no problems with readdressing the issues to another department.
The solution selected must give you a simple and reader-friendly online dashboard.
Your client service agents need this dashboard to simplify and streamline the process of ticket management. They’ll be able to classify the cases into different categories, for example, complaints, product reviews, service requests, etc. The managers of the department will track the number of resolved issues, see how many tickets have been closed by each agent, monitor the results of the whole team, and perform a number of other tasks. Besides, the dashboard is a perfect analytical tool: it helps companies control the rate of customers’ satisfaction, the number of overdue cases, the workload of different department, and so on.
Who Should Work with Helpdesk Online Software
How does an ideal customer service agent look like? Let us enumerate the basic skills of a good IT specialist working in this department:
- He should know helpdesk online software in and out. It is his main task to answer phone calls, read and respond to emails, and monitor the client’s feedback on the website. If he doesn’t know the tools and solutions he’s working with, he won’t be able to perform his tasks successfully.
- He should be ready to develop his skills and study the platform you’ve implemented. The software is constantly updating – and the agent must keep up with its pace.
- He should know every trick. Otherwise, he won’t be able to answer the buyers’ questions and make counterarguments to their appeals. Make sure you’ve hired the person having at least some experience in the area.
- It is very important that the agents of your customer service department train each other while performing their daily duties. If you hire a beginner, they’ll be ready to help and teach him without much involvement from the manager’s side. It is really convenient!
- Your employees should not be afraid of public speaking. Using helpdesk online software you’ll be able to analyze the results of the team’s work and monitor each agent’s performance. Your agents must be ready to present the data obtained in front of the whole department, without any fear or hesitation.