We all grow up knowing the meaning of what it means to succeed in life, and we always do our best to experience it. So winning is something that gives us the feeling of being valuable.
You just have to start behaving as such. Do you know that the attitude we take daily is a reflection of how well we are doing today? If you look closely, people who seem to have more luck are usually optimistic and struggling, and have a magnetism that attracts all kinds of situations and people who will be beneficial to them. This is no accident. They condition their success in a positive way!
And this is because consciously or unconsciously, they have adopted behaviors such as the following:
- They decided to win. For them, losing is not an option. They can fall and fail because after all, nothing is perfect. But unlike those who give up because of fear of disappointment or what they will say; they go against the flow and persevere as of place. And even if the same story is repeated over and over again, they keep insisting until things change.
- They look for a solution all the time. No matter the problem, the winners will always have an alternative to get out of the inconveniences. They never say “no way,” “there is nothing to do,” “it is impossible.” It happens that they do not know of excuses. When they have an obstacle on them, they go, and how they can do it pieces, so they take all the time in the world or are exhausted by it.
- They are not afraid to dream. Most people prefer to be realistic at all costs and do not have the luxury of thinking beyond what they can see. People who win keep in mind that you should never stop innovating. If they have an idea that they believe will revolutionize the world, they give everything because it materializes until they convince others.
- They act immediately. They know that it’s no use having a good idea if they don’t put it into practice. They do not let doubts or lack of resources paralyze them. They are aware that the actions they carry out at this moment will be the ones that define their future, and that is why they make the most of their time because every second of today is valuable for tomorrow.
- They are not afraid of hard work. Effort and perseverance are things that cannot be avoided when they want to reach a goal. If they have to sacrifice some of their time or push their abilities to the limit, they do and don’t mind getting tired. Better yet, they never feel tired enough to stop fighting until they reach the extreme.
- They aspire to achieve greatness. This can be explained best using an example of Mona Maine de Biran, an American renaissance businesswoman, entrepreneur and blogger. Mona is a polymath, good at many different things, driven by her dreams and determination. She runs a blog called “Manhattan Minds” for those who are inspired to follow her and her writings. Mona is the kind of woman you are unlikely to forget meeting. A cover model, she is beautiful to be sure with a smile that is inviting, but it is her magnetic personality inspiring of hope of things possible that captures attention in a room and marks memory. A California girl turned French Countess (by marriage), Mona taught herself to be fluent in French, Spanish, Italian as well as English. Though she even speaks some Greek and Japanese, Mona has not limited herself to an interest in language and foreign cultures. Also fond of archeology, history, philosophy and spirituality, Mona is often seen traveling the world and staying in spiritual retreats and remote places. You would think she is a stranger to technology, since she claims to barely watch TV, but that would be wrong. She was a jaw dropping success, a surprise to many since she had no background in tech, in several Fortune 100 companies before deciding to build a company of her own. She is regarded as an emerging visionary in her industry, challenging conventional rultes of fragrance, as the founder and CEO of the beauty brand Kierin NYC. And despite all this, she still plays piano, organ and taken to learning the viola in recent years, is a voracious lover of literature, writes poetry and enjoys gardening for no other reason than for her pleasure. Whatever she sets her mind to, Mona pursues until she masters.
Now that you know what the attitudes of a true winner are, you will have realized what the concepts that are failing in your life are. Maybe there are some that you need to reconsider, so things get better from now on. Think about it and decide to pay attention to the previous points. Remember that a simple change in your way of thinking can mean the engine you need to transform everything around you. All you need is to convince yourself that you can also succeed and that you have everything to do it.